Kesh Vardhak Hair Oil is a popular hair oil that is marketed as promoting hair growth and improving the overall health of the hair. It is made with a blend of natural ingredients such as bhringraj, amla, shikakai, neem, and coconut oil, which are believed to nourish the hair and scalp.
To use Kesh Vardhak Hair Oil, follow these steps:
- Warm up the oil: Heat up a small amount of the oil in a microwave or on a stove until it is lukewarm.
- Massage the oil into your scalp: Using your fingertips, gently massage the oil into your scalp in circular motions. Make sure to cover your entire scalp and massage for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Apply to your hair: After massaging your scalp, apply the oil to the rest of your hair, making sure to coat each strand.
- Leave the oil in for a few hours or overnight: After applying the oil, leave it in your hair for a few hours or overnight. You can cover your head with a shower cap to prevent the oil from getting on your pillow.
- Wash your hair: Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo and conditioner to remove the oil.
You can use Kesh Vardhak Hair Oil once or twice a week as a part of your hair care routine. However, if you have oily hair, you may want to use it less frequently. Remember to patch test the oil before applying it to your scalp to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.